Question

Stewfan

My credit score won't update. Help?
My credit score was last updated on December 31, 2014. According to the Credit Karma website, the next available update was supposed to occur on January 7, 2015 for the weekly update. My score has not updated at all since December 31.

I have emailed Credit Karma multiple times and the only reply I've gotten says that maybe I don't have enough credit history. That is completely inaccurate considering my credit history extends over 20 years and my scores have never had issues updating before this occurrence. There is no phone number listed or any other way to contact a Credit Karma Customer Service member. If this is an issue with a specific credit union, I would appreciate some guidance as to what exactly the issue is and how to handle it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have found the Credit Karma Support very useless as they seem to be able to only answer very genral questions.  They really don't even seem to know how their own website works from what I can tell.  They don't even do any type of QA or UAT testing to see what is working or not working and thats what they should be testing.    I could care less about their new UI as the old one that they have 90% or the users on is not working 100%!!!    HELLO CK ARE YOU LISTENING ? ? ? ? ? 

as to your problem,   have you tried a different browser?   Clearing out your cookies and cache?   That might help.

IE 8 and 9 seem to be useless browsers for CK now days.   

IE 11 seems to work,

Chrome also works

CK from a Kindle table works.

This issues I have found are the same acorss all broswers and under different users ID's and different systems.