Question

newyorkyankees1960

my credit score went down recently, why?
The sample questions you provide do not help in answering my specific question. I would like an explanation w/specific examples as to why my score went down over 20 points in the past month? Did a bill go into collections? Did I forget a payment to a creditor? Do I have too many inquiries? Pease assist in answering this for me.

Nobody in this forum can answer that question because we cannot see your credit report or any of your data.  It would take careful analysis of your full credit report from last 2 months to answer that question correctly.  If you haven't already, pull a complete credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and review it carefully.  Also visit www.myfico.com to understand how your score is calculated.  You'll have to do some digging and reading to figure it out.  Also, don't worry about the scores you see here, they don't count to anyone but yourself.  Only score that counts is FICO.  Best of luck!