Question

tamra87

My credit score went down 77 points, but I have no negative inquiries or late paymentswhat happened?

Drop in score

This mostly occured because of a new account opened that just reported with a new balance/credit line close to credit limit (mortgage, auto loan, personal loan) or some of your positive accout balances may have balances over 35% of your available credit close to credit limit. You always want to keep your balances under 35% if possible so you see an increase in your score with no drops..Also you could have had an account that was open with long positive payment history and was paid off and account was closed by you? Do any of these things relate to your credit situation currently?

Thanks..

Marisa Black

Credit Xperts

888-820-7773

www.creditrepairxperts.com

Sgmusaret98

I don't see any of the things listed on my account, I have not got a reason why my score dropped 77 points over the weekend.

One Thing to Look at...

One Thing to Look at is, do you have any Credit Cards or are you anything that could keep you on a steady so called Pay-As-you- Own. Like Aarons or Rooms to Go, You have monthly payments which if made on time they help your credit slowly build up. Even if you pay off all your bills and you are just sitting there with out paying a monthy bill the credit can either stay or drop. Or there may be something there that isnt showing up. Hard Credit Objects Stay on your Account for atleast 10 years. Might need to do some digging.