Question

moodlemoodle

My credit score went down 59 pts, but I haven't done anything "bad"
For the last 8 months my credit score has floated around 770-790. then suddenly i just checked it, it's down 59 POINTS!!! The only thing that has changed in my credit situation is that one of my credit cards raised my limit an additional $1200. Before that, the only change was from July, when I applied for and got an AMEX card.

Well, since only you can see your credit information on this site, I hope you have read the articles here so you can understand how credit works.  That way, you may be able to discover what might have changed in your credit transactions that affected your score. I learned more here than in the college business classes I took to get my business degree.  Excellent info here.

Inaccurate info on FICO score

There is a l00 points difference between my Citi FICO score (718)  and Capital Wise Credit Score (810).  I do not undersrand why.  According to FICO score, one of the factors that affected the my score was open delinquent account on my report.  I got my credit reports from the 3 major agencies, and they do not reflect that..  I have no collection, late payment or delinquency accounts.   Citibank customer service dept was no help at all.  They kept telling me to call the credit bureaus, and the bureaus said Citibank has to address the issue.  I am so frustrated.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.