Question

FlawlessShineAutoSpa

My credit score went down -10 points
Currently I'm using I'm using a card $500 limit, and currently was approved for another at $300 limit.. Would that be the cause of my score going down 10 points?

Most Helpful Response

Sounds like you applied for a new line of Credit and was Approved, ( Congrats )   and when you applied for the new line of credit there was a Hard Inquire done to pull your Credit Report.   That could be what caused the -10 drop in your Credit Score.

Give it a few months it will bounce back.

Credit History takes Time, so does your Credit Score.

Thank you, I do appreciate your insight

for you yes....the lower your overall score ie: 650 and below the bigger bite credit inquirys take and given you are getting approved for cards that can't buy more then a large pizza before they need be put away for utilization purpose that would explain the -10 points but just pay on time keep utilization below 10% and make payments on time and your score will slowly improve 

Thank you, I do appreciate your insight