Question

ibgavillan

My credit score was good, 678. I just checked it and it went done 20 points, not sure why.
When there are accounts removed from your credit report, does it lower your score? I thought it would raise it. What can I do to raise again?

20 pts is really nothing to worry about with Vantage scores, they bounce around all the time. When you say "accounts removed" it depends on what kind of accounts were removed, if they were negative accounts that is a good thing. If the accounts were in good standing whether opened or closed, removing them would be a bad thing. I cannot advise you on what to do to raise your credit scores because I do not know your situation, I advise to start reading about it and ask specific questions along the way if needed.