Question

benny5five

My credit score was about 715 before I bought a house 3 years ago and now it is 687? Why is this?
Haven't missed a payment on anything during that time.

What does your overall credit utilization look like? It could be that because your house is such a new purchase and you carry a large balance on the loan. For example, I have big student loans. I could pay off all of my revolving debt, my car, etc and let marks fall off my report, but I still have that big elephant sitting smack dab in the middle of my report. My income is X, my overall debt amount is Y. If Y isn't in proporation to X, then it's going to be reflected in my score (though not as much as if Y was entirely made up of revolving debt).

Does this make sense?

I suggest pulling all three of your reports and reviewing for errors and inconsistencies. If there are issues, then dispute them. It might help. Otherwise, it's going to take time. Keep paying things on time, limit your overall revolving credit utilization, and keep on top of your reports every year.