Question

wozniakkm

My credit score took a massive hit
my credit score took a massive hit this past month. almost 60 points. I've not missed a payment. I've not been late in a payment. nothing new is reported so what gives? I've worked so hard to get out of poor credit and now im back in there after being in fair for a year

This has also happened to me here at Credit Karma. In fact this is the 3rd time I have seen a massive drop with no indictation as to why. The last 2 times it happened my credit score recovered the next month. I don't know if it is a glitch or what. But I lost 42 points this month, when it should have went up. I would wait till next month to see if it recoveres! 

Scores Fluctuate all the time.

Thats the reality. Someimes its something as simple as a payment date that didn't land in the right time frame or your balances moving up even though you made your payments.

You'll probably bounce right back next month, If not, then I'd persue further investigation to be sure nothing critical has changed on your credit report.