Question

shaynee

My credit score isnt right it was almost 700 and now its 636?
I applied for a credit card, and was turned down, and the next day the same card company gave it to me? The company put two hard inquires on my report?

Most Helpful Response

pull your credit report from www.annualreport.com and dispute one if they really pulled 2 for the same card....though 2 inquires alone shouldn't drop your score 60 points has to be something else high utilization perhaps just a guess on my part given the limited info but 2 inquirys at most would drop your score 14 points