Question

Posted in Taxes

RandySanchez29

My Credit score is tremendously low for someone who doesn't own a credit card, how can I raise it?
I have something called a Tax Lien, and I have paid the statement off a few months after the bill, why do I still have it in my record and is this the only thing that is causing my credit score to be so low?

Just because you paid it? It dose not automatically gets it removed from your report, it's part of your "record", it will remain on your report for 7 years from the Date it was paid for the tax liens, not sure what other one is.