Question

gmsoto86

My credit score is not improving even though I am paying my bills
I have been using credit karma for some time now and for the last few months I have been on top of all of my bills, paying them on time. In June and first week in July my credit score increased approximately 75 points but now for all of the other weeks in July my credit stopped increasing even though I am paying my student loan on time and I am using less than 30% of my secured credit card. i seriously don't know what else to do and it is getting frustrating. i am trying everything but my score isn't improving... any suggestions please? I need my score to go from low fair to good. The only big debt I have is the student loan which I owe $8,400 on and I am paying every payment.

Most Helpful Response

Faith

Keep doing what you're doing and trust that you're doing what you need to to improve your credit score.  Understand that credit scores lag quite a while behind and there are frequent complaints about Credit Karma's "accuracy".

Faith