Question

jpagan17

my credit score is horrible im 27 yrs old and i have a wife and kids what is my best option ?
me and my wife want to buy a house . i want to be able to build my own business soon and i know with my credit score the way it isnt going to help . what is the best way to go about increasing my score?

Most Helpful Response

providing us with you CK score would be a good way to start because if its around 585 you can still get a CC from a company like capital one or if you have $2,000 you can tie up for about 6 months a "secured" loan through a local bank would be a good place to start........best bet is a low tier CC from capital one use only 10% of credit limit and pay in full every month

If you want to buy a home, check out www.naca.com.  Non-profit organization specializing in home loans for middle-low income families, no down payment, 4% interest, credit score doesn't matter.

If you're looking to buy a home go talk to a loan officer. They helped me fix my credit score from a 519 to a 705 within a year. I was able to buy my first home at 27, 3 years sooner of my set goal of 30 because of my bad credit.