Question

smjrxo

My credit score is a few points away from the 700's. I am looking into buying a Kia Optima.
I would give it a try myself but i have a feeling i will need a co signer. My brother is willing to co sign for me and he just finish paying off his car. He has a good feeling his credit score is near the 800. I am hoping i could get financed and have a monthly payment of no more than 250.
what do you guys think?

Where do you Bank at?   That would be a good starting point!  If you are not banking with anyone then it's time you start.   Time to start a relationship with them.    You don't want to have your brother co-sign.

Good Luck

Do let us know how it turns out.