Question

amocredit

My credit score is 653, id like to get a credit card but cant get approved! help! need to rebuild
I dont have any repos and make about 20000. i honestly have been shopping for credit, please help, i would really like to get a card to help me rebuild. also, my credit history has nothing bad....

Most Helpful Response

capitalone Quicksilver One card its the mastercard version comes with 1.5% cashback on all purchases while it does come with a $39 annual fee its still the best starter card on the market if you don't want a secured card and want to go unsecured as long as you spend $2600 per year on the card the cashback will pay for the annual fee and cap1 is the laxiest card company around they will give almost anyone a card I enjoy them excellent service just got my 2nd card from them