Question

npwcrdit

my credit score is 606 what would be the best credit to help raise my credit score

I suggest you learn how credit works and how to build your score for yourself by reading the articles provided here (look  on the left side of the page under Resources) and utilizing the financial tools for practicing and seeing virtual changes made when certain actions are taken.  Credit Karma's purpose is to teach these valuable, needed skills that out educational system doesn't teach, but they are needed in modern society.

Building good credit is a process and doesn't come overnight, and by learning the needed skills, you will find the improvement faster than if you didn't.  Believe me, I did improve mine from the education I got here and my score will continue improving.  Yours can, too.