Question

spongea22

My credit score is 561 I have 0 debt now. got a credit card. how do can i help my credit score go up
I have a credit score of 561 due to a medical bill that went to collections that is now paid off. I recently got approved for a credit card that i am going to use just for gas and pay it off at the end of the month. I want to get a new car in a year, but kept getting denied previously because of my score. Will my credit score go up from having a credit card that I pay on time each month? I need it to go to a decent score so i can finance for a car.

What

What card did you get for gas?