Question

strawberrydreams

My credit score hasn't been updated in 2 months until the other and it says that it dropped?
I just logged today to see if my credit score has been updated or not since July. I looked at the score and it says that it has dropped another 13 points on my already low score from high utilization and a missing payment even though I have been paying both of my credit accounts within the last month or so so why is it still saying I'm over the limit on both of my accounts when I'm really not anymore?

Most Helpful Response

Since Credit Karma hasn't been answering any specific questions regarding our credit report/score, and rest of us can't see your report, I would attempt to take a stab at your question in the dark...

It might have to do with your credit card company's reporting date, they usually only report once a month, even tho you paid the balance last month but it just hasn't been reported/updated yet... I would take look and see what date it was updated last and when you paid.