Question

Bino420

My credit score has not gone up in over a year: 759. How to get it higher?
i got my first credit card when i was 18 over a year or so it increased to 759.

i purchased a brand new car in 2010 and payed it off in less than a year (living at home with parents)

i traded in my 2010 and got a nicer trim of the same car, i currently owe $8000 have not missed a payment

i also purchased a bowflex on their credit card payment plan and also an iMac on their payment plan

does anyone know why my credit score has not changed i dont think i have a thin file because i currently have 5 active credit cards and a auto loan

EDIT

i am now 23 have had credit for 5 years