Question

Michwill

My credit score has jumped 36 points in 6 months trying to get my credit back on track it is now 596
I opened 3 credit cards to hopefully help my credit score increase ...I would like to buy a house with in the next year or two. Im just in need of some good strong helpful advice to do this . Thank You

Most Helpful Response

Just give it time and as you use the cards your score will increase.  Best scenario is to keep a balance of 1-3% of the credit limits on the credit cards at all times.  Also there is a non-profit organization that helps low to middle income folks get into homes with no downpayment, no closing costs, 4% interest rate and your credit score doesn't matter.  Visit www.naca.com for more.