Question

Sucre00

My credit score has fallen over 100 pts since last week.
My score has been steady at 690 since I signed up at Credit Karma about 6 months ago. Just this week it's fallen 115 pts. I did a quick comparison to last months report and see no differences. I've seen in some other post that scrolling down on the home page will explain the change but the only thing on mine is a credit card offer and a "related article" titled why has my credit score fallen. Pretty generic stuff. I would never think that such a rapid drop was even possible.

I should add that accounts are all current, no late payments in several years, auto loan fully paid and shows correctly on report. The only thing I can think of is 2 weeks ago I started viewing my FICO score on Chase since it's offered free but I don't see why that should affect what's reported by TU/Experian on here. 

.Since we can't see what has happened, it would be just a guess. Maybe you paid earlier than normal', or the usage on your cards went up?  The possibilities are covered in the educational articles on this site that are well worth taking the time to read.