Question

Jkgrossi

My credit score has been dropping slowly the last 6 months.
Credit utilization score is at 3%, bills paid on time, credit cards paid in full monthly, only car payments and mortgage outstanding. Score was 772 and now dropped to 760 in the past 6 months. Why

Any new inquiries or anything like that?

I am only guessing but could their be other factors like new inquiries or decreasing limits on cards due to lack of use or something like that? Again, this is a hard question to answer but I hope you get to the bottom of it.

Maybe check all of your credit reports and make sure their is no fraud but I guessthat would show up on Credit Karma's TransUnion softpull. Otherwise I can't guess.

And, since none of us here (except you) can see what is on your account and the transactions made (fortunatelyp for your privacy) you may have to go over your accounts after reviewing the articles on this site and see what actions may have caused this drop.