Question

Sid1999

My credit score goes up and down due to biz charges. How can I avoid this effecting my credit score?
I am an independent contractor and am wondering if I should open a biz cc

You likely should have a separate tax ID number for your contracting business, and use that number to open a separate bank account and business credit card.  That will ease the accounting for taxes and avoid the hassle of "co-mingling" of monies received, which could be a hassle if you were audited.   

Having a business credit card, attached to the business and not you would help stabilize your credit score if its based on Utilization.  I have an AMEX business card and it does not reflect on my personal credit.  You'll have to go to the appropriate processes of registering the business (Tax ID, Accounts, Business License, etc.)