Question

Budget16

My credit score for some reason lowered -13 points for an unknown reason? Why would it do that?
I have not applied for any credit cards, nor do I have any debt. I saw that a hard inquire was removed off my record, so I don't understand why it would be lower.

Score lower

Mine just dropped 19 points last week?

I haven't done anything either! How can I see what it was?

Dispute

How do I dispute a collection that should not have been sent to collections? Where do I go or whom do I call to have it removed?

The algorithm used to calculate credit scores is notoriously complex. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly what you did or didn't do to cause a fluctuation in your score.

You can read about some of the common factors of a lowered score here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/MyScoreDroppedWhy

But the best thing that you can do is continue to monitor your credit and make responsible financial decisions to make sure you keep building a positive credit history.