Question

punitsinghi

My Credit Score dropped without any reason
My credit score dropped by 10 pts. I dont know why. From the previous report nothing has been changed as far as credit factors are concerned. There is nothig negative on my report. Please help me. General answers is not going to help because I believe there is some mistake which needs to be corrected and need to be look on individual basis.

As always, to determine the cause(s) of any scoring change you have to carefully review reports from before and after the change.  We do not have access to your reports and cannot answer your question for you.