Question

ces104

My credit score dropped significantly.
Why has my credit score dropped send efficiently? I have been monitoring my credit score and I find that every week they just keeps getting lower and lower? My credit score took a huge drop can anybody please explain to me why?

More than one reason

There are a number of reasons why your score could have dropped: delinquency, missed payment, applying for [too many] card(s) - things like that.  Look at the CK Credit Factors to see where there may have been any changes.

If you have NOT initiated activity such as this, there is always the possibility that someone has stolen your identity and is in the process of making your life difficult...  that isn't likely, but it is possible.