Question

82561347

My credit score dropped, I know why, but it hasn't recovered which I expected it to.
I had a 785 score in September, closed out a $20,000 limit credit card. Made sure he balances on all my other cards were zeroed out before closing. My score dropped 100 points immediately and hasn't recovered, despite not carrying a balance greater than 10% total on the other cards. Why isn't it going back up? It's been 8 months. Nothing has changed on my credit profile except a couple of hard inquiries which have a low impact.

Why haven't you taken the time to read the articles and learn hosw credit works???  When you closed out your credit accounts, you threw away all your available credit which trashed your score.  The stated purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works and explain how to build your credit score.  Until you know these things, your credit life is going to be very expensive and difficult to get.