Question

earlygrove

My credit score dropped from 700+ to 425 and still dropping due to financial loss for medical reason
I am so depressed. I worked so hard in my credit. Is there anyone who has experienced this and has gotten their score back over 700 without waiting 7 years. If so, how?

I don't know your full situation, but be aware that most lenders will work with you to keep your accounts current if you are facing some type of hardship. As far as rebuilding your credit, that usually requires money to pay things, not sure if you are back working again or not. The best thing that you can do at this point is to start reading all that you can, that doesn't really cost you anything and the knowledge is worth gold. Come back and ask more questions if you are in a position to start rebuilding, give more info, but DO NOT include personal info. Keep your head up, everyone goes through tough times, things will get better with time.