Question

yoshajoh

my credit score dropped 92 points in 1 month why? i owed no one?
I was getting a home loan it was good in Dec. Then in Feb. It had dropped 92 points. I paid things off. I wasn't in debt. Thus caused me not to be able to get a home. Why did my score do this?

Changes?

What changes were made to your credit report?

Is this change in score on THIS site?  As in, last month the score was 92 points higher?   You need to write everything down from last months credit report.  Every listing, is it open/closed, what is the balance, etc.   Then compare that to the report this week.  Are there listings being reported differently?  Are there extra/fewer listings?  

The answer is in there somewhere...