Question

rldowd

My credit score dropped 100 points when my student loans were transferred to Sallie Mae.
How can I fix this? 100 points is significant. I had decent credit and now it is poor. Any help is appreciated.

Most Helpful Response

You can expect that. I believe you will see a quick return back to normal, however. When your accounts were closed and new ones opened it appeared as though your length of credit suddenly changed. Once a couple of months goes by the system will likely view it as accounts that were sold and not closed.