Question

Windrunner99

My credit score didn't improve in last three weeks.
Hey guys. I had a problem with the score of Credit Karma. When I just open this account, my credit score improved every week on Monday, usually by 8 points. But three weeks ago, one of my new credit card( capital one) was showed up and my credit score deceased suddenly by 30 points. In the previous week, my girlfriend(a authorized user of my chase credit card) purchased something more than my credit limit and I request a improvement of that credit card and got approved. But my credit score on Credit Karma never increase after that week. Does anyone know what' the reason? And what should I do? Thank you a lot!

Most Helpful Response

Most likely your credit utilization has now increased substantially, even with the credit limit increase. Get your debt reduced and it will gradually increase again. Ideally your debt should be less than 20% of your total credit limits. (Shown here as 'utilization.')

Credit scores that stalls is not unusual if you have low activity. Mine has been the same since April.

Windrunner99

Thanks, man. Let me try!