Question

Nobles1964

My credit score currently says poor and very poor, although I have nothing in collection $ no debts.
I'm not sure what to do or who to call to discuss my poor credit score. No debts currently, nothing in collections, not behind on any payments. Why is my score very poor?

I advise taking advantage of the opportunity to learn how credit really works and how to build a good credit score that Credit Karma is presenting, by reading the articles here.  Just a ballpark guess, but your score may be low because you do not have sufficient credit history to generate a score, aqs you will learn from the articles.