Question

mulhollem1109

my credit score
my current credit score (from C.K. !) is 772, and the word' excellent' , then I saw on another page that my GRADE is 'C' ! Why ? Shouldn't an 'excellent' evaluation be higher Grade than 'C; , maybe not 'A' but 'C'????

I think the credit report card info sorts things into different categories. Each category has a different impact (some matter more, like % utilization, and some matter less, like number of accounts). The credit score doesn't seem to be an average of all the categories, so a "C" in a category like 'number of accounts' might not be a big deal because everything else is great. The categories are just a breakdown that helps you see the different things that matter. So whatever category you have a C in may not be the category that matters most.