Question

tclspb

my credit score
just had my credit checked my transunion score was 620 my credit karma score 680 ...whats up real let down...how does this happen i would rather know the truth

What score was your 620?  is that a Fico score?  There are many different scoring out there.  The only one that matters is the one that is being used by the credit company that your trying to credit from.   Most banks will use a version of Fico while on here they show you your vantage score.  Neither are wrong they are just scoring a little differently.