Question

badfriend

my credit report shows a account was removed BUT IT STILL SHJOWS UP HOW DO I REMOVE IT
I PRINTED MY cREDIT kARMA REPORT AND I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS REMOVED AND THEN I LOOKEN AT MY MANAGEMENT CENTERA AND IT IS STILL THERE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THAT IT IS FROM VERY LONG AGO AND I HAVE NO PAPER WORK I WAS IN AQ BAD WAY AND MOVED MANY TIMES I HAVE NOTHING FROM 2012 20113AND BEFORE THAT ALL GONE LOSE FOREVER

Same Problem!

I am having the same exact problem! Credit Karma stated that Equifax removed an account but the account is stil showing up on my equifax report. Why??