Question

alhadee

My credit report reflects this statement, "No payment history available this month."
I had a mortgage with a balloon payment that was due November 2014, but we settled for less than the balance due in March 2015. The mortgage company reported to the credit bureau that we were late 30 days twice, 60 days once, and 90 days twice. I requested that they remove the late payment history and they responded with my credit file will indicate, "No payment history available this month" from November to February. I am wonder how this will affect my credit because I have already taken a negative hit with the settlement for less than the balance owed.

"No payment history available" is not a negative mark. If they are willing to replace the lates with this comment, then you win.