Question

lapinekevin

my credit report is wrong how do I dispute it
there are things on my report that are wrong as I have paid these items and there are items that are not mine

Check your credit reports annually!!!

This is one thing you need to do every year to make sure onl;y the correct information is showing on your credit reports!! Go to freeannualreport.com and get copies of your credit reports.  Go over them thoroughly and file a dispute with each credit bureau reporting on the wrong ingformation they are reporting.  They have to investigate and either verify or remove that information.  Only you can make sure your credit reports are correct.