Question

Trapper2014

my credit report is wrong
Please let me talk to a human being.I filed a complaint with my credit report with Transunion for investigation.I have information that proves that iam paying all the payments through chapter 13 which will be paid off in two months. I have paid 34000 in last 4 yrs.I should get credit for the payments to all the creditors.
Dennis travis

You get information from your bankruptcy trustee periodically as to when payments were made and to whom the funds were distributed.  In a Chapter 13, the total allowed for a creditor is often lower (especially with the cap on interest paid) that what the creditor had billed you.  The Chapter 13 is hurting your credit for 7.5 years and it and the bills you had at the time you filed will disappear then.  Just start reading the articles here so you can learn how to build and maintain a good credit score in the future.  That is what Credit Karma is all about---teaching people about credit.