Question

thealexjones

my credit report is showing only my collection. are the closed accounts stall active ?
I have several things in collections right now such as medical bills and internet bill. Those balances are showing 7k but my credit report is saying 15k. Where am I missing the 8k from as they aren't showing. All the shows is some student loan and credit card account that is closed. What does that mean?

It means you need to order a copy of your credit report to see what is really going on. If you are lazy then give these guys a call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help.