Question

synoni

My credit report is incorrect., 2 errors. Will contact you later today
My mortgage is paid off. I did not apply for a loan.

Will you call or e-mail me and instruct me as to how to get the report corrected?  I am very concerned about the statement that I applied for a mortgage loan, can't remember what date.

??

??

These boards are only members like yourselves helping each other. NO ONE from CK or the credit reporting agencies works here.  You need to contact each of the three credit companies directly if there are items you want to dispute.  There are lots of topic in the boards on disputes and I think even links to do so here.

*eyeroll*.....  I think this is spam