Question

Jabruschi

my credit report is different than the transunion by more than 60 points.
Less than a month ago Credit karma decreased my score by 60 point more or less, scared of what happened to my score I paid for the Transunion report as Credit Karma didn't show anything wrong. Fortunately for me my score was actually the same I had before and everything seemed to be OK. I also paid for the equifax and experian reports and they are also good. I've been trying to communicate with Credit Karma but I can't find a phone number or something to see what's wrong.