Question

homescums41

My credit rating is fair. I have 2 mortgages with high interest rates, it is possible to refinance
My credit score is 654 with high interest rates on my 2 mortgages, is it possible to refiance into one mortgage, lower my interest rates and lower my payments thus giving me more money available to keep everything paid up and possibly put extra on my mortgage payments?

Ask family/friends for their recommendation for a good loan officer.  Speak to the loan officer about your situation and see what they can do.  654 doesn't stop you from getting a mortgage, especially if you have a mortgage owned by Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac that was closed prior to May 2009.  Then you would qualify for a HARP refinance.