Question

curiousinhawaii

my credit limit on 2 of my credit cards was reduced. Why did this happen and how can I fix it?

I advise taking the time to read the articles here so you can understand how credit works, since teaching about credit is the prime reason for Credit Karma.  Worked very well for me.  Since only you can see your credit information, one possible reason for the decline in credit limit could be a tendency to over-spend.  Just a possibility.

You will need to contact the credit card companies to find out, only they can answer this. Find out the reason from them and then work on that. All in all though, you must be looking like a risk to them, so take a close look at how you are using credit. On the other hand though, if you haven't been using the accounts much, that may be a reason where you did not look like a risk to them, but wanted to issue that credit to someone that will use it more, someone that they can make more money off of.