Question

Yorkiesmom

My credit keeps dropping after I paid down on my bills and no inquires. Why?
My husband and I are on everything and his credit is going up

You'll want to look more closely at the details for your accounts, including the reporting dates.  It is not uncommon for some credit cards to report twice per month depending on how the account is set up.   I have a card with my daughter as an authorized user.  They report the account on when she was added and report on me two weeks prior.  Look at the date you paid down on your bills and look at the reported date.  It is possible that the date you are making payment is after the reporting date and as such, you are not receiving the credit for your lower utilization.   On the credit factors screen, look to see if the indicators are point up meaning increase or showing decreases.  Also, compare the listing of accounts under both logins, both names may not be on one of the accounts.