Question

mcsorrentino1125

My Credit Karma score jumped up 53 pts to 749 but my vantage score dropped 20 pts to 694 why?
I had just paid off two installment loans that I have had for two yrs. I am about to get a mortgage for a home and have really been trying hard to get my utilization down to 20% which i am almost at. Yet i feel i have done damage as my FICO score dropped from a 691 to 672 last week and now although my Credit Karma score is 749 that vantage score took a hit and is now 695. I want to get the best rate on a mortgage i have nothing outstanding on my credit report excellent payment history will my scores rebound soon? Any advice would be helpful.