Question

dsjax12

My Credit Karma Account says I have 693 why can't anyone see that?
I get turned down for everything I apply for credit card with high interest limit. Car loan. Why can't they see 693 the Honda Dealer said with that score I could by a car but it doesnt come up when they run my credit nothing comes up.

Most Helpful Response

CK is not a credit bureau.

Whenever you apply for credit at a bank or business, they check with one or more of the major credit bureaus recognized for providing credit information.  Credit Karma is a tool for us to use in building and improving our credit rating and information on our credit comes from Trans Union.  Experian and Equifax may (and do) rate us differently, but it is not the one used here and one of those may be the one your car dealer uses.