Question

mclayton99

My Credit K says I don't utlize my C.Card, but I really do. How can I fix this?
I have a CC with a $20K limit. Karma says I don't utilize any credit, but I actually use this card several times a month. Why isn't Karma seeing this activity?

Balance posts once a month

Most credit card companies only report your balance once a month, and for mine it seems to be 2 or 3 days after the payment is due (but before I get my next statement). If you pay off the card quickly so that there is often a zero balance on the account, that is what will be reported.  On the new view of CK, I can see which day the card last reported a balance.  Check your history of charges and payments to see what your balance was on that date and if it was zero or not.  If you charge something and then immediately pay it off (same day or next day) to make sure that you are never carrying a balance, which is smart behavior, it will actually cause this to happen and mess with the credit score.  As long as you are disciplined enough to do it, make only one (on time of course) payment each month to pay off your balance and you should start seeing some credit utilized.