Question

angelnina74

My credit is 611, should I get a new credit card w an annual fee to help with my credit score?

Your choice.  I, personally, do not like any annual fee credit cards when one can get decent ones with no annual fee.  Just takes a bit of work building up ones score.  Some things cannot be hurried because past history remains for 7 years.  I know because I've had a bankruptcy and had student loans in default so the building of credit score has taken a bit of time, and I do not have a card with an annual fee, either.

How many credit cards do you currently have? If you do not have any, then definitely get a card or even two cards. If you currently have 3 or more cards then my answer is no. If you hold less than 3 cards, go for it, even if it has to be secured. Credit cards are an absolute must to build credit at the fastest rate possible.