Question

Lillybbz1

My Credit history for my car loan does not show in my reports, should i contact the finance company?
is the finance company obligated to submit reports? i am making my last payment this month.

They are not obligated in any way to report to the credit bureaus. Have you looked to see if they report to Experian? Some lenders may only report to one credit bureau. At this point, it is pretty much out of your control. Do you have an active credit card? If not, you should get one even if it needs to be Secured. That will help build and maintain your scores, but you will need more than that, so make sure that you read all that you can about building credit.