Question

linegraph

My credit history dropped years recently. I paid and closed a loan but have 15 yrs mortgage missing
I have paid off two vehicles in the past year and refinanced my mortgage with a new lender in the past couple years (paying on home over 15 years) . CK shows less than 18 months history, dropping my noted history from 3.5 years only a few weeks ago. And my score dropped a bit.What is going on?

Vantage scoring system does NOT factor in "closed" accounts to the "average age of accounts". However, most lenders use FICO scores and the good news for you is that FICO scoring systems DO factor in "closed" accounts to the "average age of accounts". Check your FICO scores somewhere, you will probably find much better news with them.