Question

Javier33010

My credit droped and I don't see why
My credit score has dropped from 751 to 679 and I don't see why.

Yikes!

That is a MAJOR drop.   Did you open a new account (credit card, auto loan, mortgage) recently?   This could lower your Average Age of Accounts...I've seen a point drop of 30-40 points for this.

Also, with a new account, especially if it was car or mortgage, this likely gave you a 10 point drop for the inquiries alone....

Any major purchases on your credit card?  This would impact your Credit Utilization...This could hit you for 15-20 points pretty easy.

Have you missed ANY payments on any account?   This could hit you hard.

Maybe a Public Judgment hit your file.  Not knowing about a court date, and then getting a default judgment against you SUCKS!

Last thing, it could be some form of identity fraud or even a listing that was inadvertantly placed in your file.   There has got to be some kind of change though.

It's not always you.

Scores are based on the law of averages, The average over the last 7 to 10 years as I understand this. Saw you score drop 100 points in a month,  Look back 7 years ago and what was happening?  It's not always a direct reflection on you, I think these sudden drops are more a reflection of what happened to everyone.
I droped from 720 to 667 in one month. I believe were going to see a tightning of credit in the near future. 

Good luck.